Huddersfield Replay

hatrick_hero

Re: Huddersfield Replay

by hatrick_hero » 11 Jan 2016 10:32

JC If it is unreserved seating why on earth does the online ticketing give you the option to find seats together and then allocate seats (in Row B!)

From the website -

(Both stands will be unreserved seating – supporters should ignore any reference to seat details and just select which stand they would like to sit in. Seat details are for internal reference purposes only.)

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Jan 2016 11:40

Winchester Royal
6 Million Dollar Man I've a funny feeling that the club could be underestimating ticket demand for this by only opening East and West Lower to Reading fans, despite the £10 price of a ticket.

I can't see there being more than about 8k there. Right decision tbf, they can always open the upper west if needed.

^^this

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Jan 2016 11:49

Wonder how many Huddersfield will bring, cup replay on a work night and a long trip. 200?

Lenny The Tramp

by Lenny The Tramp » 11 Jan 2016 12:30

Genome, I reckon about 200 travelling down from Huddersfield and maybe another 150 exiles living in and around London.

Total attendance guestimate - 8,500. Maybe lower if we get a stinker of a draw.

Glory Boy

by Glory Boy » 11 Jan 2016 13:47

Rea Ding I really see this as a strange decision as the pricing is v gd and if we get a decent draw for the fourth round I can't see the attendance being so low only 2 stands needed, its not the league cup :?: :?:

Unfortunately it is the new League Cup and with financial rewards for the Premier clubs next season with the mantra of staying in it at all costs it is sadly becoming as tinpot at the League Cup.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 11 Jan 2016 14:38

Cup game points should be looked at when selling tickets for any semi or final.
Season tickets holders with a certain amounts of "cup points" get first dibs etc etc.
Back in the good old days we used to have to cut the corner of a previous games programme.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 11 Jan 2016 15:59

loyalroyaldaz Cup game points should be looked at when selling tickets for any semi or final.
Season tickets holders with a certain amounts of "cup points" get first dibs etc etc.
Back in the good old days we used to have to cut the corner of a previous games programme.

'Greed, if you go to the previous round, you should be entitled to a ticket for the next one.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 11 Jan 2016 16:16

Very strange.

It's usually only London Irish games where they close the North Stand. :shock:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Jan 2016 17:13

I remember an FA Cup tie against the mighty Welling United where it was East and Lower West only.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Jan 2016 11:18

Either way it'll be better than the 4.5k that turned up at Cardiff on Sunday :lol:

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 13 Jan 2016 04:03

Winchester Royal
6 Million Dollar Man I've a funny feeling that the club could be underestimating ticket demand for this by only opening East and West Lower to Reading fans, despite the £10 price of a ticket.

I can't see there being more than about 8k there. Right decision tbf, they can always open the upper west if needed.

Had they opened UW from the start I'd have bought my seat in the hope that I can make it, the fact they didn't means, as usual, that I won't be there regardless and they can go fcuk themselves :|

This lack of respect for 12k? season tickets holders invariably results in a well deserved pathetic turnout.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 13 Jan 2016 05:57

They should close the directors box too. Save a bit more money.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 13 Jan 2016 06:44

Woodcote Royal
Winchester Royal

Had they opened UW from the start I'd have bought my seat in the hope that I can make it, the fact they didn't means, as usual, that I won't be there regardless and they can go fcuk themselves :|

This lack of respect for 12k? season tickets holders invariably results in a well deserved pathetic turnout.

This is a bit pathetic. I am sure your support will be sorely missed.

Personally I go to support the team and not have a hissy fit like a six year old girl cause I cant sit were I want!

(By the way I have to move as well) :roll:

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalJames101 » 13 Jan 2016 10:53

Woodcote Royal
Winchester Royal

Cup games aren't included when you buy your season ticket, therefore, it isn't 'your' seat. HTH.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 13 Jan 2016 10:58

loyalroyaldaz Back in the good old days we used to have to cut the corner of a previous games programme.

LOL...remember it well

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 13 Jan 2016 11:02

I remember dutifully buying the programmes, but don't recall ever using the cutouts. We normally got knocked out before there was a need for them.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Jan 2016 13:22

Is this definitely not on the telly?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 13 Jan 2016 16:45

hatrick_hero
JC If it is unreserved seating why on earth does the online ticketing give you the option to find seats together and then allocate seats (in Row B!)

From the website -

(Both stands will be unreserved seating – supporters should ignore any reference to seat details and just select which stand they would like to sit in. Seat details are for internal reference purposes only.)

I read this on the site, but don't recall reading anything in the online ticketing section.

I normally get there early so will place a fake poo or something from the joke shop on my seat to reserve my seat... or maybe a real one, just in case anyone thinks it will be funny to pick it up and move it.

IceIceGylfi

by IceIceGylfi » 13 Jan 2016 20:03

Hoping this means the drummer will sod off as oppose to moving stands.. Just praying they don't put him in the east stand near my seat in Y25 which I'll be heading for despite the unreserved seating

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Jan 2016 20:39

Unreserved seating doesn't mean you can't sit in your ST seat.